A little bit about me. I live in Buffalo, NY, my favorite Cubs are Ryne Sandberg, Sammy Sosa, Mark Prior, Kerry Woods, Kris Bryant, and Moises Alou.
PCA will be the NL MVP this season.
Go Cubs!
Friday, August 7, 2026
A new Cubs blog
Hello, my name is Lukas. I figured, why not? I watch every Cubs game from my couch, and will text friends some of my thoughts while i watch. Sometimes they watch, sometimes they respond, sometimes they don't. So i figured why not blog my viewings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gausman good in debut
Kevin Gausman made his Cubs debut and after a first inning injury scare, he was lights out. Gausman got hit on his foot in the first inning ...
-
Kevin Gausman made his Cubs debut and after a first inning injury scare, he was lights out. Gausman got hit on his foot in the first inning ...
-
Hello, my name is Lukas. I figured, why not? I watch every Cubs game from my couch, and will text friends some of my thoughts while i watch....

No comments:
Post a Comment